Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Charlie's Second Easter

I have been a total slacker when it comes to this blog. I don't have a lot of excuses other than to say that it takes forever to load one picture so I put it off....not sure if anyone has a suggestion to make this process more efficient.

Anyway, Charlie enjoyed his 2nd Easter. He had his first Easter basket (complete with 'nila wafers, peeps, plastic eggs, a toothbrush and toothpaste...I know that I won't get away with that in the future!!). He loved his peeps (you can see that in the picture). We went to Gramma and Poppies where he had an Easter egg hunt with his cousins. Mommy and Gramma were kept on our toes keeping track of Charlie's eggs because his cousins (ages 8 and almost 6) were hiding eggs in very gross places (like the bird house) and we didn't want Charlie to accidentally find these eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment