Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Splash Park

Lots of adventures are open to us now that our little guy is on two feet! This summer, we have had a lot of fun going to the park, the neighborhood pool, and the splashparks in the area. Charlie is very brave when it comes to the fountains at the splashpark. He is courageous enough to go through the tallest, fiercest fountains. Daddy is super proud of his boy. There were other mothers there trying to get their 4 and 5 year olds to do it and they were too scared! Not our Charlie (maybe he is just too young to be afraid). I laugh because he gets this very determined look on his face before going through a big fountain as if to say "I don't really want to do this but I've got to do it!". I don't know why he does it when he doesn't seem to particulary enjoy it. All boy, I guess! He keeps us guessing and laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment