Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


I heard on the 11:00 news that there would be a meteor shower tonight starting at 2:00 am. I love this type of thing so I decided to stay up for it. This left me with one problem...what should I do between 11 and 2?

Well, I could finally create a blog! It's something that I've wanted to do but I haven't been able to find the time (until tonight!!).

It's been a very busy year! Charlie is almost 8 months old already. He is growing up so fast. His height is off the charts and his weight is about 70%. He is a clone of his Daddy. He is doing something new everyday. Oh, he makes us laugh!

Well, it's almost time for that meteor shower...let's hope I see some shooting meteors soon so I can hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment