Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Halloween





Whoa, I am really behind on this blog. But, with two under 20 months, I'm giving myself a break here! We enjoyed Charlie's 2nd and Eliza's 1st Halloween with pumpkin carving, decorating the front yard, and trick-or-treating. John had his heart set on Charlie being Snoopy for Halloween (Snoopy was John's favorite friend as a little boy). I ordered a Snoopy costume in size 2T but we couldn't fit Charlie's head through the neck hole (LOL). My poor child has inherited his parents giant heads. It's an Irish trait and stereotype! Well, you know what they say about when the shoe fits...

I returned Snoopy and headed to Target. I settled on the Gnome and he looked so cute. Of course, everyone thought he was Santa....Who would dress up as Santa for Halloween?

Eliza was an adorable little lamb with pink bows. So sweet.

Eliza slept in my arms throughout our trek through the neighborhood for candy. Charlie really got the hang of the trick-or-treating. On our way home, we couldn't get him to stop going up driveways. I can't imagine what he was thinking..."I just walk up to a porch, ring the doorbell, and they give me candy! This is awesome!"




1 comment:

  1. I just got the biggest laugh at 7 in the AM! Who would dress up their kid as Santa for Halloween? Reagan said, "You laughin' at your 'puter'?" Seriously, who would dress their kid as Santa for Halloween. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete