Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving again this year. We were lucky to have my Grandparents and my Aunt Chris and Uncle Paul, along with the usual suspects (my parents, sibs and their families/girlfriends, etc.). We enjoyed everyones company for 2 days. My grandmother got to meet her namesake for the first time (Gloria Rose and Eliza Rose). She loved holding her and giving her kisses. Charlie enjoyed all of his peeps! A couple highlights: My mom dancing and singing "Play That Funky Music Whiteboy" (part of a game but it was hilarious..Erin has it on video but we're forbidden to upload it to the internet), and PaPa loving the "Teds" (John's pimento bread appetizers that my Grandpa couldn't get enough of hence the name). He told John that if he marketed and sold those snacks, he'd be a millionaire. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment